Powered by Blogger.

WATER CHEMISTRY

>> Friday, May 20, 2011

New Age International (P) Ltd
ISBN (13) : 978-81-224-2499-7
Copyright © 1996



Book Description,

After my long association with the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, several colleagues suggested that I should write a book on Water Chemistry, considering my deep involvement with the development of this subject. Since I felt that writing a book would be no easy task, I deferred it. Three years later during my recovery from surgery, which restricted my outdoor movements my wife persuaded me to start this task. In deference to her wishes and that of other friends, I made a beginning and soon found that MIs Wiley Eastern Ltd. would be willing to publish it. From then onwards, there wns no going back and the result is this monograph, "Water Chemistry and Industrial Water Treatment."
DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP